Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (100)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

@Chrisl12oclock  Hey let me get back to you after I've built a time machine that can take me back 4 years into the past so that your answer at least will address the person who asked the question. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦

Unlock a phone which is no longer working on AT&T

Hi, I used to bought an iPhone 6 with two-year contract. The contract has expired by September 2016. Then I bought an iPhone 7 from Apple with full payment and I changed my plan from data share plan to GoPhone prepaid plan. So now, my iPhone 6 has no SIM card in it and I'm using my iPhone 7 with GoP

Questions

s3.amazonaws.com??

I have this s3.amazonaws.com hijacking of chrome. I haven't done anything other than close the browser. I cannot use chrome, anytime I open chrome that s3 click to continue automatically appears... So I close chrome... I miss chrome. It claims something about being chosen by at&t wireless for a cont

Questions

This ☝️☝️☝️☝️

to the conversation: 

Unsuspend and remove former house owner

I went to a att store today to try to set up internet for my new house but couldn't because the former owner was suspended. Any way around this?

Questions

Um huh?🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

to the conversation: 

Poor customer service

I have been a LOYAL customer of ATT for about 20 years. I am also an older person. I have received the absolute worst service ever in my life from ATT in the past month. Trouble with my iphone 10 - would not recognize my finger command and would lock up. Tool to local store and was advised NOT TO FI

Questions

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

to the conversation: 

Refund

Went in a store in March to switch my five years numb from Cricket to AT&T. Phillip took care of me. He made a big mistake, instead $75 monthly plan, he put my numb on 75GB plan. That was it. They couldn't switch it back, I couldn't get a new plan, or anything. I paid them $105 for that, and spent a

Questions

Amazon.com

traceroute to www.amazon.com (72.21.194.212), 30 hops max, 38 byte packets1 99-190-108-3.lightspeed.cicril.sbcglobal.net (99.190.108.3) 23.027 ms 20.304 ms 20.927 ms2 71.145.65.138 (71.145.65.138) 20.580 ms 20.736 ms 20.360 ms3 12.83.43.33 (12.83.43.33) 22.557 ms 21.037 ms 12.83.43.37 (12.83.43.37)

Questions

@sandblaster and lizdance... it worked! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

to the conversation: 

Account balance.

I missed my auto-pay date due to insufficient funds. So I went on my account and it said my amount due was 45 dollars, so I made a payment of 45 dollars. I waited a few minutes shut my phone off and turned it back on and still had no service. So I called 611 and it said “your account expired, and yo

Questions

@lizdance40 wrote: @Gary L @MicCheck The new switch offer.  https://inhomeswitch.att.com/#/home   @Gary L  Good luck.  🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️   Sheesh...I was hoping these were gone forever!

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

Newgistics "Lost" my return!!!

AT&T Premier Customer / RMA # ************   I dropped the phone off at my local USPS Post Office with the Parcel Select Return Service label provided to me by AT&T on 9/25.  Today is 10/1 and Newgistics has no additional tracking information regarding this return.   I live in Austin and the phone t

Questions

Prices for 2 lines, 3 lines or more. ⬇️↙️  

to the conversation: 

what is Access for iPhone 4G LTE w/ VVM

I get charged $20 per phone for Access for iPhone 4G LTE w/ VVM,  I dont even know what  Access for iPhone 4G LTE w/ VVM is, can someone tell me and do I need to have this with the unlimited plan??

Questions

If you can see the feature enabled why don’t YOU turn it off? All you have to do is remove the ✔️From the spot and save.   BTW the green check mark goes away, but the line item does not.   

to the conversation: 

International long distance charges

I had requested AT&T Customer Service Exec way back in 2018 & early 2019 as well to disable my international long distance calling as well as international roaming features. They don’t seem to have any logs of these conversations in their system ! Time & again, I have noticed AT&T would enable both

Questions

. . . Why I don’t upgrade with At&t or installments. . .  ⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️

to the conversation: 

Who can help me?

Long story short, kind of. Today, May 25, 2019, I have spent my whole day, from 8:00 am to 5:55 pm, trying to upgrade my iPhone. Unfortunately, my first attempt was using the online offer, under my AT&T account for device upgrade - I should have gone directly to a store.  Right when I was about to p

Questions

@Sugarbomb44 READ THE SOLUTION.   ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

to the conversation: 

Receive collect call from jail

Need to know why I can’t receive collect calls from jail

Questions

All boils down to this ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ Software isn’t yours and you agreed to use it within the limits set by ZTE.   Find me a phone that isn’t encrypted 🙄

to the conversation: 

OHHH MY GAAAWWWD, AT&T TRIED TO DECRYPT MY PHONE, WHHHHHHYYYYYY?? UNACCEPTABLE...

i can't believe this happened. ON FEB 11TH (i was in DC for a conference), AT&T forced the firmware update on my phone, I had no choice but to allow the update, I tried to stop it by turning off Wifi, but as soon as turned it back on the update continued, that in of itself was not the problem, w

Questions

✔️✔️

to the conversation: 

Office of the president

I need to get a direct line for the office of the president in the Dallas, TX region.

Questions

@peiyangium wrote: Thank you replies! I am very sure that the only AT&T service was my wireless phone, no internet, no land lines, nothing else.  ✔️ I canceled my service because I was leaving the country, thus I did not transfer to another carrier.

to the conversation: 

Inaccurate billing still not corrected

Hi!I canceled my AT&T wireless service about a year ago, and the last bill I received was faulty, due to the incorrect operation of the representative when deactivating the service.I contacted AT&T twice via online chat, and both times I was instructed that the bill would be corrected after some tim

Questions

Wireless is cell phones. I am guessing you mean TV and internet.   Contact information is in the black bar at the bottom of the page. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

to the conversation: 

New Residential Development - Texas

I am developer out of North Houston and need a contact for the installation of AT&T services. Please provide a contact number as soon as possible.

Questions

@Sad2BHere Reality check. ✔️ This is not an ATT specific issue. This guy thinks he can escape them too https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1535219#1535219  

to the conversation: 

Anyone else having their phone's OS upgraded with out express consent?

I'm glad I'm not having a major crisis or involved in a situation where I might require my phone. The clueless deepwauds at AT&T just started upgrading my phone without permission. Thank God it was plugged into power when they started. Chat service is a joke, it only gives me broken links and asks f

Questions

Hello Lester [@ltorresr]I am sorry you keep having issues with this settings. Some features will require compatibility on 4 areas:1) Compatible device ✔️2) Compatible software version ✔️3) Compatible service plan ❓4) Correct provisioning of the featu

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

Is LG 2 Vista 2 Wi-Fi Calling Feature unavailable?

Last week, I upgraded to 4 LGs G Vista 2. One reason for select this phone was the wi-fi calling feature. Unfortunately, the set up Wi-Fi Calling is unavailable.  Any suggestions? Best regards,

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.